Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

I was suppose to write on here everyday this month what I am thankful for. Without going into detail, I will just say this month sucked!  It started out ok and then took a turn for the bad and keep going in that direction.  So instead of trying to catch up I am going to just write a general thankful post.

I am Thankful my God gives me second, third and fourth and sometimes more, chances. I am thankful for mistakes, I know that sounds corny.  It's through my second chances and mistakes I learn the most about myself and others.  I wish I wasn't so stubborn and could learn the same thing through others mistakes. 

I already posted I am thankful for my husband. I have to say it again. I am so thankful for Stuart.  He puts up with a lot.  He supports me and loves me through all of my mistakes and life lessons. God gave me the best He could give me on this blessing.

Thank you to each one of you. Each of you give me support and encouragement when it's needed. I have great friend and family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment